MyBlue Boutique Hotel
MyBlue Boutique Hotel North Coast Zanzibar
4 nts from R 9,315 pp / 7 nts from R 12,395 pp
|Price From: ||R9 315.00|
|Destination: ||North Coast|
MyBlue Boutique Hotel is situated in Nungwi, the centre of the Zanzibars dhow building industry and one of the most beautiful spots on the island. Nungwi is famous for its spectacular sunsets, pristine white beaches and ocean in all the shades of blue. The MyBlue Boutique Hotel is about 50 kms from Stone Town Airport and easily accessible.
MyBlue was built in its natural surroundings and has recently undergone a renovation in June 2015. Each room is elegantly decorated and air conditioned to make your stay as memorable as possible.The restaurant offers a wide variety of international cuisine. In front of the pool, near the main bar, there is a covered area with a library, table games and WI-FI (extra charge).
The hotel has scuba diving and snorkelling facilities, fishing can also be organised, or you can simply enjoy a fabulous massage whilst listening to the waves gently rolling onto the shore. MyBlue Boutique Hotel the ideal location for tour groups, honeymoons, incentives and individuals wanting to relax and enjoy everything this enchanting spice island has to offer.
New Facilities Include:
- Conference Room Equiped (100 pax max)
- Fitness centre nenewed
- Recreation Area: includes billiard, darts, table tennis, table football
- Sport Area: includes beach volley, tennis bowls
- Mini Club
- MAIN BUFFET RESTAURANT INCLUDED: includes selection of italian and international cousine with 7 evening themed dinner
- BEACH RESTAURANT: open from 10am to 10pm offers snack menu, light and pizza ( only dinner time )
- ALI BABA RESTAURANT: Sophisticated Indian, Arabic, Zanzibarian food served in a typical atmosphere comfortable seated on cushions pool view surrounded by candlelight with opportunity to smok traditional shisha
- OCEAN RESTAURANT: New evening a la carte restaurant. We propose shellfish dinner ( lobster, prawn, cicada, crab ) and new SUSHI proposal for exotic food lovers.
- MAIN POOL BAR SAWA SAWA: Open from 10am with light late breakfast set up and tea time scheduled. Snacks before lunch and dinner always available.
- BEACH BIO BAR: located on the beach our bio point will satisfy lovers of taste and health with selection of fresh fruit smoothies , fresh vegetables smoothies and fruit salads
Property AmenitiesEvery room is furnished in a boutique like decor and has one or more beds with a mosquito net, a wardrobe with mirror, a desk, a luggage holder, air conditioning, a telephone, a digital safe, a LCD 33 television with international channels, a minibar, a hair dryer and an iron (upon request).
50 rooms with AC/Fan/Minibar
Ocean front restaurant
Pool front bar
Area AttractionsYou have the possibility to practice snorkeling and diving inside the Resort's facilities. You may also practice kite surfing ( upon request). For the Myblue Hotel clients on the island who love boat rides and fishing, they may rent a fishing boat, located on the island, and it is possible to go deep sea fishing.
The water that surrounds the island is full of many different types of fish and Marlin. Another pleasant way that you can enjoy the sea is to get a fisherman to bring you along the Reef on the characteristic local fishing boat, the ingalawa, geared with bar-bells and latin sails.
All of these above mentioned sports and excursions can be organized at the sales point inside the resort.
Special Offer Details
4 nts from R 9,315 pp / 7 nts from R 12,395 pp
||4 nights / 5 days
||7 nights / 8 days
|01 Sep - 31 Oct
||R 9,315.00 p.p.s.
||R 12,395.00 p.p.s.
|01 Nov - 22 Dec
||R 9,560.00 p.p.s.
||R 12,825.00 p.p.s.
|01 Mar 2017 - 31 Mar 2017
||R 9,925.00 p.p.s.
||R 13,405.00 p.p.s.
- Direct Flights to Zanzibar every Tuesday and Saturday
- South Africa air departure tax and air passenger tax
- Zanzibar air departure tax
- Return airport transfers
- Accommodation on an all inclusive basis
- ALL INCLUSIVE: Includes welcome drink, breakfast, lunch and dinner with buffet service at the Main Restaurant. Afternoon tea time is planned, at 5pm. Soft drinks and water, local wine, local beer and local spirits are included from 10h00am to 10h00pm. American coffee and tea are also included. International liquors and expresso coffee are excluded. In addition, the Hotel provides the ?late light breakfast? service from 10am-12am at the pool bar. During very low season, and in case of negligible occupancy (less than 10%), the management can turn the lunch and dinner buffet service into table d?hotel service with wide variety and quantity choice range.
- Visas ($50) obtained upon arrival in Zanzibar (not applicable to South African passport holders)
- Yellow Fever injections ? No longer required by South African residents
- Zanzibar is a malaria area
- USD 1 per person per day new infrastructure tax imposed by the Zanzibar Revenue Board. This tax is charged directly on the hotel bill and payable to the hotel direct upon check out. Applicable to both adults and children.
Please note that prices are input manually & fluctuate daily in accordance with the current rate of exchange.
*Seasonable closures, block out periods, & peak season supplements may apply.
*Airline supplements of R2400pp will apply on departures over peak season.
*Valid for dates as specified.
Valid: 2016-08-25 - 2017-03-31
General Policies & DisclaimersPrices are from a starting price, per person sharing, subject to change, airfare increase, currency fluctuation and availability. Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
Mouse over the image to view bigger size