Paradise Beach Resort villas have a bedroom with Kingsize bed, living room, air conditioning, bathroom, safe box and private terrace. All the villas have full sea view and spectacular views over our lush tropical gardens. With a choice of rooms, you are guaranteed a comfortable and enjoyable stay. Paradise Beach Resort has a low tide private beach, here you see the beautiful changes between high and low tide. The beautiful views with the local fisherman boats and the fish market make your stay at Paradise Beach Resort very enjoyable. Paradise Beach Resort Zanzibar combines maximum comfort with natural beauty. The resort offers three types of rooms, all carefully furnished in authentic African style.
- Airfare Johannesburg ? Zanzibar ? Johannesburg
- South Africa air departure tax and air passenger tax
- Zanzibar air departure tax
- Return airport transfers
- 7 nights accommodation in a Suite with Sea View
- Buffet Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner, with coffee, mineral water and juice included - All soft drinks (Pepsi, Miranda, 7UP, etc), 3 types of juice/cocktail, all served by glass. - Alcoholic drinks included: Only Konyagi, Local Beer and Local Wine all served by glass.
- 30% discount on other alcoholic drinks/cocktails.
- Snacks during the day in pool bar.
- Service time: 10.00 ? 22.00
- Drinks served by bottle have to be paid extra.
- Visas ($50)
- Inoculations (yellow Fever injections to be done 10 days before departure)
Special Offer Details
7 Nts From R 9,075.00 p.p.s
18 Apr - 30 Jun 2018
4 Nights / 5 Days
R 7,595.00 p.p.s.
7 Nights / 8 Days
R 9,075.00 p.p.s.
17 Jul - 30 Oct 2018
4 Nights / 5 Days
R 8,430.00 p.p.s.
7 Nights / 8 Days
R 9,795.00 p.p.s.
Price Includes - Accommodation on All Inclusive Basis. - Packages all include relevant free nights and early bird deals. - Direct Flights to Zanzibar every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. - South Africa air departure tax and air passenger tax. - Zanzibar air departure tax. - Return airport transfers.
Price Excludes - Zanzibar is a malaria area (Please consult doctor for medical advise). - Yellow Fever injections ? No longer required by South African residents. - Visas ($50) obtained upon arrival in Zanzibar (not applicable to South African passport holders). - A high season supplement from R2500 pp applies for travel 23 Jun - 20 Jul / 26 Sep - 10 Oct and 08 Dec 2018 onwards. - USD 1 per person per day new infrastructure tax imposed by the Zanzibar Revenue Board. This tax is charged directly on the hotel bill and payable to the hotel direct upon check out. Applicable to both adults and children.
* Please note that prices are input manually & fluctuate daily in accordance with the current rate of exchange. * Airline supplements of R2500 pp will apply on departures over high / peak season. * Seasonable closures, block out periods, & peak season supplements may apply. * Packages are based on a minimum of 2 people sharing. * Valid for dates as specified.
Valid: 2018-05-02 - 2018-10-03
General Policies & Disclaimers
Prices are from a starting price, per person sharing, subject to change, low season, airfare increase, currency fluctuation and availability. Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
Zanzibar Travel is an Independent South African Tour Operator in Zanzibar, providing Zanzibar hotels,
accommodation, holidays, travel packages, honeymoon packages and travel information on Zanzibar.
a division of Africa Stay - Silver Peach Marketing (PTY) Ltd